Activities included in the experience
- Tour of the apple orchard, where the culture of the apple can be appreciated in a dynamic and educational way
- Tour of the museum, where you learn about the past, present, and future of the apple and cider, and the entire cider-making process
- Guided cider tasting, apple wort, and a liqueur.
- Tasting of various Basque Country cheeses: Idiazabal, Iraty, and Roncal cheeses.
- 6-9th of aApril: 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 16:30, 17:30, 18:30
- 11-15 of April: 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 16:00, 17:00, 18:00, 19:00
- 10 and 16 of April: 11:00, 12:00, 13:00
- 1 hour
When can I go?
- Easter Week and Holy Week
Who is it for?
- Individuals, families, couples, groups
- Spanish, Basque, French, and English (with prior reservation)
- Sagardoetxea, Basque Cider MUseum (Kale Nagusia, 48 – Astigarraga).
- GPS coordinates: 43.281204, -1.946554″
How to get there
- By car: park in the centre of Astigarraga (Kale Nagusia) and in the industrial park (Donostia ibilbidea) Estimated time from parking: 5-10 min.
- By bus line: From Donostia-San Sebastian (Okendo kalea) and from Hernani (Txirrita kalea): Lines BU12 and BU13. See schedules. Estimated time from stop: 5 min.
- Taste two gourmet products that are typical of the Basque Country: cider and cheese.
- Learn the secrets that accompany the tasting of cider.
- Discover the culture of cider in contact with nature.