Covid-19: Prevention and safety measures
- Face coverings must be worn throughout the experience: reception area, outdoors, museum space and shop.
- See more
Activities included in the experience
- Guided tour of the Donostia-San Sebastian Aquarium.
- Guided boat trip on the Bay of La Concha.
- Guided tour of the Sagardoetxea – Basque Cider Museum and tasting.
- Lunch/Dinner at a traditional cider house. Adult menu: Traditional cider menu consisting of cod omelette, fried cod with peppers, rib eye steak, cheese with walnuts and quince and cider with a “txotx”. Kids menu: Chips or pasta, meat and ice cream.
NOTE: Transportation not included. If transport is required, please make a note in the reservation observations (next step).
- Hours: Tuesday through Saturday at 10:00a.m. and 4:00p.m. Sundays and holidays at 10:00a.m.
- Duration: 6 hours
- When can I go? From June to September
- Who is it for? Individual, groups, families, and couples
- Languages: Spanish (with prior reservation), Basque (with prior reservation), French (with prior reservation) and English (with prior reservation)
- Meeting point: Donostia-San Sebastian Aquarium (Carlos Blasco Square Imaz, 1 – Donostia-San Sebastian). GPS coordinates: 43.322785, -1.991578
- How to get there:
- By car: park along the new promenade (Pasealeku berria) and the Boulevard parking (Boulevard zumardia). Estimated time from parking: 10-15 min.
- 59€ (includes guided tours, boat trip and lunch/dinner at cider house).
- Children ages 0-3: free
- Children ages 4-17: 28€ (includes guided tours, boat trip and lunch/dinner at cider house).
- Let yourself be whisked away by the beauty of the Bay of La Concha in Donostia-San Sebastian.
- Discover the amazing tales of whale hunting.
- Enjoy the visit and the lunch at the cider house.