Covid-19: Prevention and safety measures
- Face coverings must be worn throughout the experience: reception area, outdoors, museum space and shop.
- See more
Activities included in the experience
- Visit to Chillida Leku.
- Visit to Sagardoetxea and cider tasting.
- Lunch at the Alorrenea cider house. Tasting of the traditional cider house menu: cod omelette, fried cod with peppers, T-bone steak, cheese with walnuts and quince jelly and cider.
- NOTE: TRANSPORT IS NOT INCLUDED: Transport is not included. If necessary, please include it when booking (next step).
- Timetables: Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays: 10:00.
- Duration: 5.5 hours.
- When can it be done? All year round.
- Who is it for? Couples and families
- Languages: Spanish (by reservation), Basque (by reservation), French (by reservation) and English (by reservation).
- Meeting point: Chillida Leku (Jauregi bailara, 66 – Hernani). GPS coordinates: 43.27883285577467, -1.9981152447255695.
- How to get there
- By car: Parking at the Chillida Leku Museum..
- By bus: By bus: From Donostia (Okendo kalea) and Andoain (Goiko plaza): BU05
- Adults: 47€.
- Children 0-3 years: free.
- Children 4-17 years: 24€ (with children’s menu).
The best about this experience:
- Enjoy the art and culture of cider in the open air and in contact with nature.
- Journey to our roots: Learn the secrets and curiosities of cider culture.
- Enjoy the local traditions and products with a meal at the cider house.