Activities included in the experience
- Tour of Astigarraga (with tour guide).
- Guided cider tasting at Sagardoetxea, Basque Cider Museum.
– If you want to have lunch at a cider house, indicate it in the observations of the reservation (next step).
- Hours: Tuesday through Sunday at 11:00 a.m and 12:00 a.m.
- Duration: 1 hour.
- When can I go? Throughout the year
- Who is it for? Groups (more than 15 people)
- Languages: Spanish (with prior reservation), Basque (with prior reservation), French (with prior reservation) and English (with prior reservation)
- Meeting point: Tourist Information Point of Astigarraga (Kale Nagusia, 40 – Astigarraga). GPS coordinates: 43.281364, -1.947399
- How to get there:
- By car: park in the centre of Astigarraga (Kale Nagusia) and in the industrial park (Donostia ibilbidea) Estimated time from parking: 5-10 min.
- By bus line: From Donostia-San Sebastian (Okendo kalea) and from Hernani (Txirrita kalea): Lines BU12 and BU13 See schedules Estimated time from stop: 5 min.
- Adults: 3€
- Discover the town’s hidden secrets that attract thousands of visitors throughout the year.
- Immerse yourself in the culture and history of Basque cider in the cider capital.