Activities included in the experience
- Guided tour walking following the thematic Santiagomendi walk.
- Stops with explanations from the guide at the following points:
- “Power” Thematic point (Plazaetxea)
- “Farms” Thematic point (Goikoetxea farm)
- “Cider and the sea” Thematic point (near Santiagomendi church)
- “Paradise” Thematic point (Santiagomendi church)
- “Descent Thematic point” (Ermaña)
- “Revival” Thematic point (Buenavista)
- “The txotx ritual” Thematic point (Artola agrotourism)
- “Future” Thematic point (Izaskun quarry)
- Cider tasting at Sagardoetxea.
– Transportation not included. If transport is required, please make a note in the reservation observations (next step).
- Hours:Tuesday through Saturday at 10:00 and at 16:00. Sundays and holidays at 10:00.
- Duration: 3 hours
- When can I go? Throughout the year.
- Who is it for? Groups.
- Languages: Spanish (with prior reservation), Basque (with prior reservation), French (with prior reservation) and English (with prior reservation).
- Meeting point: Sagardoetxea, Basque Cider Museum (Kale Nagusia, 48 – Astigarraga). GPS ccordinates: 43.281204, -1.946554.
- How to get there:
- By car: park in the centre of Astigarraga (Kale Nagusia) and in the industrial park (Donostia ibilbidea) Estimated time from parking: 5-10 min.
- By bus line: From Donostia-San Sebastian (Okendo kalea) and from Hernani (Txirrita kalea): Lines BU12 and BU13. See schedules. Estimated time from stop: 5 min.
- Adults: 6€
- Enjoying the beautiful views of the coast from the top of the church of Santiagomendi.
- Walk around the apple orchards and cider houses.
- Discovering the culture of the cider in outdoor.