Covid-19: Prevention and safety measures
- Face coverings must be worn throughout the experience: reception area, outdoors, museum space and shop.
- See more
Activities included in the experience
- Bike ride (without a guide) from Donostia to Astigarraga, using the cycle lane on the bank of the Urumea River. See the travel in Google Maps.
- Guided tour in Sagardoetxea, the Basque Cider Museum (Astigarraga): Introduction to cider culture, visiting the apple orchard and enjoying a guided tasting session with txotx-style cider, apple-based products (apple must liqueur) and two tapas.
- Bike ride back (without a guide) to Donostia along the cycle lane on the bank of the Urumea River.
– Bicycle rental for 4 hours included in the service.
– You will receive a map of the route when you take the bicycle.
– Guided tour of Sagardoetxea at 11:00 in the morning shift and at 16:00 in the afternoon shift.
– Maximum two people for each booking.
- Hours: Monday through Saturday at 10:00 and 15:00. Sundays and holidays: 10:00. July and August every day.
- Duration: 4 hours
- When can I go? From June to October
- Who is it for? Individuals and couples
- Languages (in Sagardoetxea’s tour): Spanish, Basque, French and English.
- Meeting point: Go Local (Sarriegi Plaza, 9 – 20003 Donostia). GPS coordinates: 43.323049, -1.983254699999975.
- How to get there:
- Cycling: Bike ride from Donostia to Astigarraga, using the cycle lane on the bank of the Urumea River. See the travel in Google Maps.
- Adults: 30€
- Practice sports and take a bike ride.
- Discover the secrets of the Urumea river.
- Visit a didactic space, in contact with nature.
- Enjoy the local gastronomy.