COVID-19 prevention and safety measures
– There will be reduced capacity, in accordance with health authority guidelines.
– Face coverings must be worn throughout the experience: reception area, outdoors, museum space and shop.
– People from the same household may form a bubble, always keeping a safe distance of at least 1.5 metres from other household bubbles.
– All participants must apply hand sanitiser (provided on site) both at the beginning and during the experience.
– The guide will wear a face covering and wash his/her hands with soap and water or sanitiser gel before, during and after the visit.
– The guide’s instructions and/or the established markers must be followed at all times.
– By completing the reservation, the participant agrees that he or she understands and will follow all the stated health safety measures.
– For safety reasons, participants will be asked for a contact telephone number, which will only be used should the health situation so require.
This protocol will be updated in accordance with the evolution of the pandemic and any recommendations issued by competent authorities.
– Thank you –