Activities included in the experience
- Special guided tasting Goxokata:
- Aroma analysis to play with the sense of smell, where we will experiment with 14 aromatic essences.
- Tasting of natural cider with Idiazabal cheese, sparkling cider with apple jam and walnut and Bizi-Goxo ice cider with chocolate with salt.
- Hours: from Tuesday to Sunday at 12:00.
- Duration: 1 hour
- When can I go? Throughout the year
- Who is it for? Individuals and couples
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, French, and English (with prior reservation)
- Meeting point: Sagardoetxea – Basque Cider Museum (Kale Nagusia, 48 – Astigarraga). GPS coordinates: 43.281204, -1.946554.
- How to get there:
- By car: park in the centre of Astigarraga (Kale Nagusia) and in the industrial park (Donostia ibilbidea) Estimated time from parking: 5-10 min.
- By bus line: From Donostia-San Sebastian (Okendo kalea) and from Hernani (Txirrita kalea): Lines BU 12 and BU13. See schedules. Estimated time from stop: 5 min.
- Adults: 12€
- Know and taste different types of cider.
- Enjoy a special gastronomic tasting.
- Experiment with the senses such as smell and taste.