Activities included in the experience
- Boat trip to enjoy the interest points of the San Sebastián coast from the sea (guided tour through an App downloadable on your smartphone for free).
- Guided tour of Sagardoetxea, Basque Cider Museum and tasting.
- Lunch/Dinner in a traditional cider house. Adult menu: Traditional cider house menu consisting of cod omelette, fried cod with peppers, T-bone steak, cheese with walnuts and quince and cider in txotx style. Children’s menu: omelette, meat, and ice cream.
NOTE: Transportation not included. If transport is required, please make a note in the reservation observations (next step).
- 01/05-11/06: Saturdays at 11:00 and 17:00. Sundays and holidays at 12:00.
- 06/12- 09/17: Tuesday to Saturday at 11:00 and 17:00. Sundays and holidays at 12:00.
- 09/18-11/29: Saturdays at 11:00 and 17:00. Sundays and holidays at 12:00.
- Duration: 5 hours.
- When can I go? From May to November.
- Who is it for? Individual, groups, families, and couples.
- Languages: Spanish (with prior reservation), Basque (with prior reservation), French (with prior reservation) and English (with prior reservation).
- Meeting point: Stairway 1 pier of the fishing port (see on Google Maps). GPS coordinates: 43.323211, -1.988468.
- How to get there:
- By car: park along the new promenade (Pasealeku berria) and the Boulevard parking (Boulevard zumardia). Estimated time from parking: 10-15 min.
- 54€ (includes boat trip, guided tour of Sagardoetxea and lunch/dinner at cider house).
- Children ages 0-6: 25€ (especial menu)
- Children ages 7-17: 28€ (special menu)
- Let yourself be seduced by the beauty of La Concha Bay in San Sebastián.
- Discover the historical relationship of cider with the sea.
- Enjoy traditional Basque gastronomy.