Activities included in the experience
- Apple orchard’s guided tour to discover different cider apples that are used in the cider production.
- Tasting of different varieties of apples.
- Apple juice processing workshop in family:
- Apple picking
- Crushing apples with crushers
- Crushing and pressing apples
- Tasting of apple juice
- Weekends of october:
- Saturdays: 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 17:00 and 18:00.
- Sundays: 10:00, 11:00 and 12:00.
- 1 hour
When can I go?
- Weekends of october
Who is it for?
- Spanish and Basque (with prior reservation).
- Sagardoetxea, Basque Cider Museum (Kale Nagusia, 48 – Astigarraga).
- GPS coordinates: 43.281204, -1.946554″
How to get there
- By car: park in the centre of Astigarraga (Kale Nagusia) and in the industrial park (Donostia ibilbidea) Estimated time from parking: 5-10 min.
- By bus line: From Donostia-San Sebastian (Okendo kalea) and from Hernani (Txirrita kalea): Lines BU12 and BU13. See schedules. Estimated time from stop: 5 min.
- Participate in the entire process of making apple juice.
- Learn to distinguish apple varieties used for making cider.
- Taste the juice you made on your own.