Covid-19: Preventive and safety measures
- Masks must be worn during the whole experience: reception area, outside, museum area and shop.
Activities included in the experience
- Breakfast at the Ikatza bar.
- Collection of electric bicycles and maps at Sagardoetxea.
- Visit of Astigarraga by bike (without guide).
- Pintxo and glass of cider at Bukoi bar and Ekaitz bar.
- Guided tour of Sagardoetxea and guided tasting.
- Return of electric bicycles at Sagardoetxea.
- Timetables: Tuesday to Saturday: 09:00.
- Duration: 5 hours.
- When can it be done? All year round.
- Who is it for? Couples.
- Languages: Spanish (by reservation), Basque (by reservation), French (by reservation) and English (by reservation).
- Meeting point: Bar Ikatza (Kale Nagusia, 32 – Astigarraga). GPS coordinates: 43.2810762910213, -1.9481573017269105.
- How to get there:
- By own vehicle: car park in the centre of Astigarraga (C/ Nagusia) and in the industrial estate (C/ Donostia ibilbidea). Estimated time from the car park: 5-10 min.
- By bus: From San Sebastian (C/ Okendo) and from Hernani (C/ Txirrita): Lines A1 and A2. See timetables. Estimated time from the bus stop: 5 min.
- Adults: 29€.
- Enjoy the cider culture combining gastronomy, culture and sport.
- Delve into the history of Astigarraga with the town’s secrets and curiosities.
- Enjoy a fun activity in the open air, cycling through Astigarraga.